We've had our adoption physicals and we need to have letters prepared that are not in the same format as what previously had been provided. Our physicals will be a year old at the end of October and I want to submit this dossier in the next week. What do you think the chances are that I can get one or both docs to sign the letters and have them notarized with the current date on them, so that they will be less than a year old throughout our whole process (God willing)? I'm thinking my doc was not nice at all, didn't have any sense of humor, and I cannot see him participating in any way. I think our other family doc that Gigs had will do it. He's also a friend of my manager at work, so I'm thinking about asking for the favor. I just don't know how long it will take otherwise. It's not that we won't be getting physicals, we're very diligent about that stuff - Gigs'll be 50 this next year and he'll have some additional tests to undergo, etc. I just want to be able to send in the dossier asap. Say a prayer that either which way, we can get what we need done quickly.
3 years ago


3 comments:
It doesn't hurt to ask. Our doctor did something similar so it is not out of the question.
Praying...
And call in the favor! These are your kids you're talking about!
Thanks, Christine,
You've certainly had your share of experience on the adoption front. I appreciate the encouragement and information.
Terri
Post a Comment