CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends and Friends of Friends....

My super friends with whom I got to travel two weeks ago to assist in the picking up of their twins from Haiti wrote a wonderful letter for our dossier at my request, turning it around so quickly when I know how tough it is at their house right now with 3 children under 3 years old. I'm sure someone sacrificed a shower for this one. I have to thank them and tell the blogosphere just how wonderful they are!

And, our regular doctor, he got it this morning; even though I did a walk-in appointment on his rounds to follow up on a 7-week old bugbite - my lame excuse for the appt. He did look at the bug bite, but he also said he'd handle the adoption letter thing and that I could pick both letters up again tomorrow - I'm nervous having left the one that Gigs already got as the example for how my letter should be written as well. Praying all goes well and the medical requirements are met tomorrow. I had blood labs drawn and scheduled my annual physical for October and he'll write a letter indicating I'm in excellent health and recommended for adoption. I didn't even mention that we have a mutual friend until he'd already agreed to do the letter. Big praises going up on that!

In bad news, we lost a friend (more a friend of a friend), but it affects many of those close to us. We pray for comfort for Joy's family and friends at this difficult time. Another friend, in Poland, was going through invitro and did not have a positive pregnancy result after her transfer. She and her husband are devastated again and desperately want to be mommy and daddy - if you're a prayer, include Halina and Marcin.

0 comments: