CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hopeful....

I just checked with the doctors' office and they said the doctors have received my request for the letters and that they will be ready on Monday. Ooooh, could it be, that this will happen? That's very exciting. I'll say a prayer that nothing else comes up to complicate that particular piece of the dossier. I am also getting with my good friend, who became a notary just so she could notarize all of my adoption documents, today or tomorrow to have her notarize the power of attorney documents we must submit authenticated by our Secretary of State in Virginia. This apparently is the only document that will require this particular authentication which is great news. We're also still waiting for several birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates to show up in the mail. I'm too excited!

0 comments: