CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Loving our regular doc!

Our regular family physician performed Gigs' adoption physical 11 months ago and he signed the letter we need for our dossier and got it back to us right away. I had a different doctor, one with no personality, no sense of humor, you know.... He's apparently still working on my letter and I pray that God will soften his heart and let this go through without a hitch on Monday. Praise God that Gigs' is the one that for sure is complete and dated 9/10/2008 - I was worried because he will be leaving the country for 10-12 days and there'd be no way to get in to the docs before that - delaying us significantly. I can, if necessary, do another physical, but I'm still hoping not to have to. Our powers of attorney are notarized and being sent for state authentication today as well, so I'll be praying for a quick turnaround and positive result there as well. On Monday, I will hand deliver our amended home study and request for country change to USCIS - if things move like they did before with them, we will have that turned around quickly as well. It's coming together and although it might be a little later than I'd hoped, the dossier will be complete and sent off for federal authentication, approval by the E Country Embassy and then to E Country for translation and submission. I'm so grateful that this process and program and case worker have been so easy - after all the other struggles and disappointments, this just feels like God's will made clear. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Juli said...

YAY!! Each little step brings you closer.

We are missing Aunt Terri!!

junglemama said...

What great news! One step closer.