Got me a bit of a snuggle today for about 2 - 2 1/2 hours sitting with my friends' 5 week old while they took their twin 2 year olds to the lab for blood work - poor little guys had a rough day. We had fun at Panera in the meantime. I did a little work while Bebe slept and then he drank his bottle and smiled and cooed with me. He's just so sweet. Of course, everyone smiles and goes crazy over such a little one. Aaaagh, sweet memories....
Today Gigs picked up our letters from the doctor - I haven't scrutinized them yet, so I refuse to celebrate too much yet, but it could be that they're done and in an acceptable format. I love that. We also received our POAs which had to be authenticated by the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Those are ready to go, and our friend, as I said below, prepared our local official recommendation, as clergy, from our church. The only thing we wait for now is our revised I-171H for E-Country. I hope things there turnaround as quickly as they have in the past. We're very blessed that our local office of USCIS is not crazy like others around the country. People were waiting up to 8 months for approvals - we're like at 8 days or something!
I will need to print some stuff and get Gigs to sign it before he leaves, but otherwise we are anxious to move forward!
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment