CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some days are just better than others....

I had an awesome morning. I spent the night with friends last night to give them a full night's sleep and had the awesome fun of hanging out with 4-month old, baby Ella, until 1:30 - 2 AM - she's been going through a phase for the last 3 weeks or so wearing Mommy & Daddy down a bit. She then slept for 7 hours or so, except for the 3:30 and 5:00 threats of waking. A quick binky check and she went back to sleep and so did I. Mommy and I also had some good quality time to talk, which is always an awesome experience. Our friendship has taken on a whole new dimension with the addition of children in the picture and a shared faith in God that is bringing us closer together.

I came home and the USCIS letter of favorable determination for our E Country adoption was in the mailbox. I felt really good today and Church was very inspiring - loved some of the music today. I volunteered for a short period counting collection at the Church. I picked up redone medical letters and am excited that our dossier can now be submitted by the end of the week! Overall, just a blessed day!

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'm looking forward to happy dancing when that dossier is finally submitted!

Ann said...

Wonderful News on your USCIS letter! It won't be long now before your official wait starts!